Gold Testing is the strategic partner you need to get a competitive advantage as you take your gold project from exploration to feasibility, production to commercial transactions. We have years of proven expertise and can provide you with a comprehensive understanding of your deposit, the gold deportment, its variability within your ore, and the metallurgical unit operations best suited to sustainable processing. In addition, when your gold product is traded, we protect your interests as your ethical, third-party commercial analysis partner.
Accurate Purity Analysis Meets Ease of Use
That’s all it takes – one simple trigger pull or the push of a button and almost instantly you will have an accurate purity analysis for on the-spot sorting and valuation of gold and all precious metals…as well as quantification of other desirable and undesirable elements.
Because of the value of these metals it’s vital that no material is lost in the testing process. With our portable XRF technology analysis is:
- Simple and easy to use – minimal to no sample preparation required
- Completely nondestructive – no acid
Quickly Detect Gold Plating
Thermo Scientific Au/gold Detection & Identification Technology (AuDIT™) a patent-pending software feature helps you meet the challenge of identifying gold-plated items. This proprietary plating detection technology was developed for and is only available on Thermo Scientific portable XRF analyzers including the Thermo Scientific Niton XL2 precious metal analyzer.
Several independent complementary methods in the AuDIT software work in tandem to alert you to the probability that an item is plated. The primary patent-pending technology based on elemental XRF signatures works regardless of the gold concentration of the plated surface layer. AuDIT technology works for vermeil (gold-plated silver) as well as gold-plated copper steel tungsten and any other non-gold substrate.
We have laboratories on every continent offering complete testing services in many technical disciplines for gold projects, including:
- Geochemical analysis including Mobile Metal Ion technology (MMITM)
- High Definition Mineralogy
- Gold deportment studies
- Metallurgical flowsheet development
- Bench-scale and pilot plant testing
- Cyanidation, Carbon-in-Leach (CIL), Carbon-in-Pulp (CIP) and Resin-in-Leach (RIL)
- Oxidation methods
- Alternatives to cyanide (e.g. thiosulfate leaching)
- Design engineering and cost estimates
- On-site and mobile sample preparation laboratories
- In-plant services
- Trade and inspection
- Auditing and certification
- Environmental services